Posted by admin on August 30, 2012 at 8:03 pm
Upload your Financial Transactions, and then Report from SAP, Without Ever Leaving Excel!
Excel is the world’s most widely used business productivity tool. Its familiar features lower training overhead and support collaboration in a common format. Join Z Option and Excel4apps for this complimentary webinar to learn how to streamline financial data entry from Excel directly into SAP (GLSU) and then be able to immediately report on posted results (GL Wand), without ever leaving Excel.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- ► See how financial data can be uploaded into SAP using a flexible, configurable spreadsheet interface (post more than 900 lines and attach source documents)
- ► Learn how to automate monthly uploads like complex allocations, rebates, accruals, misc. vendors, etc.
- ► See how data can be extracted from SAP to Excel in real time
- ► Experience the difference between static versus flexible ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- ► Learn how to accelerate month-end processing and error resolution
Register today, and see how you can log onto SAP from within Excel to perform uploads and report on results – no specialist skills, data warehouse or additional hardware, setup, or security configuration required!
Please select from the upcoming dates:
§ Thursday, September 20th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (GMT-05:00) –https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/310014802
§ Wednesday, October 24th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (GMT-05:00) –https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/965633426
§ Thursday, November 15th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (GMT-05:00) –https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/766973090
§ Thursday, December 13th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (GMT-05:00) –https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/303480250