Posted by admin on April 23, 2014 at 8:13 pm
Upload your Financial Transactions, and then Report from SAP, Without Ever Leaving Excel!
Excel is the world’s most widely used business productivity tool. Its familiar features lower training overhead and support collaboration in a common format. Join Z Option and Excel4apps for a complimentary webinar to learn how to streamline financial data entry from Excel directly into SAP (GLSU) and then be able to immediately report on posted results (GL Wand), without ever leaving Excel.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- ► See how financial data can be uploaded into SAP using a flexible, configurable spreadsheet interface (post more than 900 lines and attach source documents)
- ► Learn how to automate monthly uploads like complex allocations, rebates, accruals, misc. vendors, etc.
- ► See how data can be extracted from SAP to Excel in real time
- ► Experience the difference between static versus flexible ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- ► Learn how to accelerate month-end processing and error resolution
Register today, and see how you can log onto SAP from within Excel to perform uploads and report on results – no specialist skills, data warehouse or additional hardware, setup, or security configuration required!
Please select from the upcoming subjects & dates:
ASUG.com Webcast: Using Excel To Interact With SAP ERP Finance
Hosted by: ASUG Managerial Accounting SIG
§ Thursday, May 15th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (UTC-05:00) –http://www.asug.com/events/detail/Using-Excel-To-Interact-With-SAP-ERP-Finance
- ► Included in this session are reading data from SAP for reporting (Excel4Apps), writing data back into SAP (Z Option), building basic planning models (Kern AG), using SAP-based planning (SAP BPC), and direct access to ERP Finance data for SAP HANA customers (SAP HANA Live). (click here to read more details…)
Z Option Webinar – GLSU – Spreadsheet Uploader
§ Thursday, April 17th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (UTC-05:00) –https://zoption.webex.com/zoption/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=635410185
§ Thursday, April 24th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (UTC-05:00) –https://zoption.webex.com/zoption/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=630327680
§ Thursday, May 15th, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET (UTC-05:00) –https://zoption.webex.com/zoption/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=636395761
§ Thursday, June 26th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET (UTC-05:00) –https://zoption.webex.com/zoption/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=639539532