- This event has passed.
SAP Conference on Central Finance – Madrid
September 11, 2018 - September 12, 2018
Driving Finance Transformation. Imagine. Innovate. Simplify.
Z Option would like to invite you to join us in Madrid for the first International SAP Conference on Central Finance. This is the only European business-centric event specifically designed for finance professionals from across a wide range of global industries. Designed for new and existing SAP customers, hear how you can transform your finance data ahead of the pack and drive your business in an innovative direction.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with SAP experts and executives, users, prospects and partners, all under one roof. Whether you are looking to simplify a complex financial landscape, lead with numbers, establish a single source of reporting truth or unite transactions and analysis, this event offers you the chance to achieve your goals.
Don’t miss Z Option’s joint presentation with KPS Consulting:
“Leverage Microsoft Excel and Z Option’s GLSU to automate the process of creating and posting SAP financial documents:
Each project phase benefits from GLSU”
GLSU streamlines financial data entry with the ease of Excel:
– Mass tests of financial postings can be performed in test systems to support financial test processes
– Client build approval can be done with pre-configured postings
– Data Migration of financial postings, e.g. customer or vendor open items, supports finance first or finance last scenarios
– Small business or daily business in finance can be enhanced, e.g. fuel station with cards or direct payment postings
– Easy to install and use, accompanied by world-class support
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for SAP prospects and customers across a full range of global industries. It presents a unique opportunity to meet with both business and IT professionals, including:
VPs, Heads of, Directors for:
Finance Operations (Payables, Receivables, Cash management)
Finance Centralization (Shared Services)
Merger and Acquisition, Divestitures, Post-Merger Integration
Finance, Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
Other job titles include:
CFO, CIO, Finance IT Manager, Director IT Finance, Senior Consultant SAP Finance
To register for this conference, click here.